We still have a few spots open for camp!
It's time to register for camp! Here is the link but PLEASE READ the below information before you sign up. It is very important. Signing up for the program means you recognize these rules.
Red Lion Recreation will be having summer camp this year, but PLEASE read the following points of information.
Camp Dates: Monday, June 21, 2021– Friday, August 12, 2021
Camp Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
1. Registration will be online this year
2. Registration will be posted on 3/2 at 3 pm on the Red Lion Rec facebook page (a link to the registration page). When the limit has been reached, registration will be closed.
3. There WILL be a limited number of spots available for campers. We will have a waiting list in case someone would drop out or the limits on indoor facilities are lifted
4. We cannot offer daily rates this year.
5. When you register, you must pay a registration fee of $25 to hold a spot for your child. This is due to the great demand for camp and to ensure that those who sign up will show up. This fee will be deducted from your first week's fee for camp.
6. Fees for this year have not increased from 2019. Fees are as follows:
Borough Residents - $60.00 (Additional Siblings – 40.00)
Non-Residents - $70.00 (Additional Siblings - $50.00)
7. Fees must be paid each Friday before children will be permitted to attend the following week.
8. We will do lots of fun activities with each week having a different theme. We will not be taking a bus anywhere this year and any off-premise activities will have plenty of notification and will be within walking distance.
9. Each family will have to sign a behavior contract and it will be strongly enforced. Coming to camp is a privilege.
10. Ages accepted for camp are 6-12
Thank you for your support and understanding in this crazy year. We are excited to be able to hold camp this year and will be following recommendations from the state Department of Health.